Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Take it Essie




Hands down, my favorite beauty buy is Essie's nail polish. I've been a faithful fan for quite some time now. The cute little square bottles, the variety of colors, and the long-lasting product made me say good bye to other brands (even OPI).

Essie has a super wide variety of colors, you will surely find exactly what you want.

My colors of choice for nails are always between pink, red and dark plums. My all-time favorite is “Ballet Slippers”, a very glossy pale pink that looks clean and is great all year round (I used this one on my wedding day!); for red nails I use “Tiny Wine-ey”; and “Wicked” for dark plum nails. My latest purchase is “Punchy Pink” from the neon collection. A pink so fluorescent that’s almost retina-searing, but I find it fun to show off with your summer gladiator sandals.


Sin duda, los productos de belleza que mas disfruto comprar son los esmaltes de Essie. Llevo ya varios años de ser fan. Desde que los descubri, no he vuelto a usar otras marcas. Son mis favoritos porque duran muchisimo mas y tienen una gran variedad de colores, que seguro encontraras alguno, o varios, que te gusten.

En Mexico, solo las he encontrado en inCosmetiKa

inCosmetiKa

Prado Norte 320

Col Lomas de Chapultepec

Mexico DF

T: 5520-0681

No comments:

Post a Comment