Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Desperately looking for Boyfriend...


Don't get me wrong, I'm happily married. But I've been looking all over for some boyfriend shorts! Since the super slouchy Boyfriend Jeans craze never felt too suitable for me, I've decided that the shorter, summer-friendly version of this denim trend is what I want to try. What I like about these shorts is that they can be dressed up or down. They'll look equally cute worn with flats, a plain t-shirt and a vest; or with some killer ankle boots and a dressy top. I'm afraid of ordering them online because I think it's a style that must be tried on to assure a nice fit. I've tried on a couple of styles (zara and helmut lang), with no luck...they didn't fit right. I've got my eyes on AG Adriano Goldsmith's Ex Boyfriend Shorts, in the photos they look baggy enough to look "boyfriendish", but not too much as in to make the look saggy.

In this photo: Current/Elliot, AG Adriano Goldsmith, Abercrombie and Fitch, Hudson Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment