Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sometimes I wish I smoked...







When I see photos like these, I wish I smoked. I know it's a bad bad habit, but the coolness and style in which they do it just makes me want to want a cigarette! Thank God, I can't stand the smell and have no idea how to even hold one, so I would never look even close to glamorous trying it.
I know that smoking kills and I am a convinced non-smoker. Just wanted to share these photos I love.

From Top: Kate Moss, Edie Sedgwick, Brad Pitt, Erin Wasson, Frank Sinatra and Maria Felix

Cuando veo fotos como estas, me gustaria fumar. Yo se que es un habito terrible, pero al ver el estilo y "coolness" con el que ellos fuman, quisiera querer un cigarro! Gracias a Dios, no soporto el olor, ni el humo, no tengo idea como prenderlo.... asi que seria una experiencia todo menos glamorosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment