Tuesday, October 13, 2009

British Magazines





Kate Moss, Topshop, Sienna Miller, Burberry, Agyness Deyn, Pixi & Peaches Geldof, Matthew Williamson, Temperley, Alexa Chung, Stella McCartney, Vivienne Westwood...
What's the common denominator in all these? British AND Fashion

I've always loved British Magazines... I go and browse the pages at the magazine store because here in Mexico they are so expensive (about $22 dlls,bollocks!). When I buy one I immediately experiment feelings of guilt, thinking that I could have spent that money on a book or something.

I loved this photos of Sienna Miller (including the cover) by Mario Testino in October's British Vogue.


Kate Moss, Topshop, Sienna Miller, Burberry, Agyness Deyn, Pixi & Peaches Geldof, Matthew Williamson, Temperley, Alexa Chung, Stella McCartney, Vivienne Westwood....
Cual es el comun denominador entre ellos? Britanicos y Fashion!

Siempre me han encantado las revistas Britanicas (Vogue, Instyle, Grazia Magazine).... Pero siempre tengo que hojearlas en el stand de revistas porque son carisimas (Vogue UK de Octubre cuesta $280 pesos!!). Lo que me pasa cuando me compro una es que inmediatamente experimento sentimientos de culpla, pensando que podria haber gastado ese dinero en un libro o en otra cosa mejor.

Me encantaron estas fotos de Sienna Miller que hizo Mario Testino para la Vogue UK de Octubre.
En la portada, ella trae un vestido de Stella McCartney.

No comments:

Post a Comment